Make character read book

Post your questions here.
FULLYLOADED

Make character read book

Post by FULLYLOADED »

Hi is there anyway to Make a muvizu character read a book sitting down? well look like he is reading one.

Ziggy72

Re: Make character read book

Post by Ziggy72 »

The 'hold object' pose would be your best starting point (assuming you have the full version of Muvizu where you can attach objects to their hands). Failing that, use 2d screengrabs of the hands/book to fake it, or use dummy arms.

FULLYLOADED

Post by FULLYLOADED »

hi thanks for the reply can you tell me where to find the hold object pose? are there any tuts on the dummy arms as well thanks.

Ikes

Post by Ikes »

Hi,

You could also try Drums > Pause.

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

The hold object pose is under Happy > Pose > Object.

The dummy arms are just arm models I made to fake stuff like you're talking about, FL. I uploaded them to my onedrive account, and you can download them here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ALlUfF5OI9dJgS0

The mobile phone set are here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ALlUfF5OI9dJgTM

You'll have to make your own skins for the arms to match the character - I've never made a tutorial for how to do that since I assume everyone knows how to use photoshop by now... :) One day I'll get round to it, but in the meantime experiment with the arms. Just import them like any other fbx object or attachment.

FULLYLOADED

Post by FULLYLOADED »

thanks guys for all the help.

FULLYLOADED

Post by FULLYLOADED »

I have one more question if ok, how do i make sketchup 2018 or 2017 export .ase files there is no plugins folder.

Doby

Post by Doby »

PAUSE? Can I pause an animation??? Those are two great one for reading! Awesome guys, thanks for all the great tips!

Ziggy72

Post by Ziggy72 »

@ FullyLoaded You need to download the Sketchup ASE exporter from here : http://www.anizu.uk/downloads

@ Doby No, you cannot pause an animation, but the 'object' one is a pose so the character will hold it indefinitely.

FULLYLOADED

Post by FULLYLOADED »

Hi thanks, wwhere do i put the file ive downloaded? i made the UT3 in C:/ then download toto.bmp but have no idea where to put the exporter and how to use it sorry.