Has ANYONE managed to activate Muvizu Pro in recent weeks or months?

Post your questions here.
Not_Coen

Has ANYONE managed to activate Muvizu Pro in recent weeks or months?

Post by Not_Coen »

Over the last week or so I've posted a couple of queries about registering and activating a new copy of Muvizu Pro on a new computer. Doc has been very helpful with responses. But today I spotted another post which suggests that meshmellow's server is offline again.

So - to refer to my subject line - has anyone managed to install and successfully register a recent download of the full 'Pro' version? I have the file saved on my HD and I have the details from an email which provides the registration code but I'm darned if I want to risk cluttering up my new computer's system with a full install if it looks as if any attempt to register it will fail.

HAS ANYONE SUCCEEDED RECENTLY?

nicholai

Re: Has ANYONE managed to activate Muvizu Pro in recent weeks or months?

Post by nicholai »

I received this from Snow 30th of may
Hi Dear:
Good afternoon
The server has recently been a bit of a problem, the software is temporarily unable to activate, we have stopped selling muvizu in the last few days. Fortunately, we have contacted the former employees of the muvizu British company, and we will soon solve this problem.

I expect that the result will probably be in the middle of next month. If I finish it ahead of time, I will contact you by mail.

Thank you for your support, and I'll contact you again

If there is a bad place in the mail, please forgive me, I communicate with you with the translation software, and maybe it doesn't express what I mean.
love you every day
Best Regards

Snow
Regards
Nicholai

FULLYLOADED

Re: Has ANYONE managed to activate Muvizu Pro in recent weeks or months?

Post by FULLYLOADED »

what i have to do to get it to work is set my pc to the date i got it and run as admin after it opens set the date back to the normal date