How to buy Muvizu

Post your questions here.
montydhillon

How to buy Muvizu

Post by montydhillon »

I have been using the free trial to see if this is what I want and found that it is exactly what I'm looking for however when I click on "Buy", the following pages ask for certain info of myself and then to click on "Purchase", but then it doesn't even ask me for any credit card info, it just says "Sorry, your purchase was not accepted at this time. You have not been charged". How do I get to the page where I enter my credit card info so I can buy Muvizu.

I have also tried emailing three different emails but no response from either yet, the 3 email addresses that I sent to are:

-contact@muvizu.com
-muvizu@meshmellow.cn
-kontakt@muvizu.dk

Geoff Clarkson
Founding Member

Re: How to buy Muvizu

Post by Geoff Clarkson »

Contact with Meshmellow in China is haphazard. I am surprised that you havnt had a reply from kontakt@muvizu.dk. This is Nik in Denmark. He is a one man business and I know he is busy but he is usually very reliable. I will give him a nudge.

SuitYourself

Re: How to buy Muvizu

Post by SuitYourself »

I tried emailing all three addresses, this one came back as a no go.
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (131.42 KiB) Viewed 2399 times
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to kontakt@muvizu.dk because the domain muvizu.dk couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
Last edited by SuitYourself on Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.