Selecting a character pose directly?

Post your questions here.
JacobiteJake

Selecting a character pose directly?

Post by JacobiteJake »

Hi All

I met the Muvizu guys at the education show in Birmingham this year, so sad that they have now finished, they were all very passionate about their work.

Anyway, I remember one of the guys on the stand telling me that I can select one of the many different poses/actions, i.e. happy, or very happy, from within the program... while getting to know the program I thought you just had to accept the random pose/action that is given to you when you click the button. If this is the case, can anyone please tell me where to go so I can choose a particular pose/action? Many thanks.

Kindest regards

David (JacobiteJake)
Rugeley
Staffordshire
Kindest regards

David
Rugeley
Staffordshire

Doc
Site Admin

Re: Selecting a character pose directly?

Post by Doc »

JacobiteJake wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:33 pm
Hi All

I met the Muvizu guys at the education show in Birmingham this year, so sad that they have now finished, they were all very passionate about their work.

Anyway, I remember one of the guys on the stand telling me that I can select one of the many different poses/actions, i.e. happy, or very happy, from within the program... while getting to know the program I thought you just had to accept the random pose/action that is given to you when you click the button. If this is the case, can anyone please tell me where to go so I can choose a particular pose/action? Many thanks.

Kindest regards

David (JacobiteJake)
Rugeley
Staffordshire
Hi David, welcome to Anizu!

There are 3 pages of 9 slots which you will see pre-filled with the random actions. If you click "switch to prepare" in the bottom right of that window, you can click these slots to pick from the large library of actions. You might want to watch this tutorial to see what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/0utJATgG3VU?t=6m56s

You can find more video tutorials here: http://www.anizu.uk/help (click a category name to see what tutorials are available)

JacobiteJake

Re: Selecting a character pose directly?

Post by JacobiteJake »

Perfect! Thank you, exactly what I was looking for, much appreciated :)
Kindest regards

David
Rugeley
Staffordshire