E2 error - ran as administrator

Reporting any bugs you find in the Muvizu software.
IMYOURDA

E2 error - ran as administrator

Post by IMYOURDA »

Hi all, I recently purchased a new computer, and installed muvizu. When I went to activate my license, I received the E2 error. I ran the software as an Administrator multiple times and keep receiving the error. Is there anything that can be done? If there is nothing that can be done, does anyone know If I purchased from the Italian reseller, would I have the same issue? Thanks in advance !

skuts

Re: E2 error - ran as administrator

Post by skuts »

How to keep Muvizu Play + working if you have to change your hardware?
This is what i do and it works.
Just remember to run tmac before starting muvizuon new pc

Instructions:-

1- Get mac address from original computer that muvizu was licensed to

2- Copy the folder C: \ Program Files \ Muvizu Play \ MuvizuGame \ license from your former computer where Muvizu was originally activated to the new PC.

3- On new pc goto C: \ Program Files \ Muvizu Play \ MuvizuGame and put copy of license

4 -Download tmac (download at https://technitium.com/tmac/)

5- Open TMAC and change the new computer Mac Address to the former Mac Address where Muvizu was authorized.

Hey presto all should work this is what i do and i have no problems.

If you can't get the original mac address i am afraid you won't be able to move the program to a new pc (unless someone knows any different as i believe muvizu license is tied to mac address)
Good Luck

IMYOURDA

Post by IMYOURDA »

Thanks - if the activation servers are down , will that option still work ? I tried it and received the same error

IMYOURDA

Post by IMYOURDA »

Thanks - if the activation servers are down , will that option still work ? I tried it and received the same error