Hello and a few questions

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
Longhorn69

Hello and a few questions

Post by Longhorn69 »

Hi,

I tried Muvizu about 4 years ago. I found it interesting and went through part1 of the Basic Training. Then, like many others, I tried to purchase it. No need to go down that rabbit hole. We all know what happens. Fast forward to last year. Tried to download again since the website seemed different and I saw a few posts on Twitter. Thought maybe it was up and going again. Download never would go beyond the Splash screen.

Tried it again today. Great news! The new install opened. I was excited UNTIL I saw that the assets (western town, etc) were no longer available without purchasing. I wanted to do the tutorial again but that doesn't seem possible without the assets. Does anyone know if these are available for download? I couldn't find them.

I then tried to download assets from here just to try it out. But, I get a message that even these assets aren't allowed without a Play+ account.

Long story short. I really don't care if the software is ever upgraded again. I just want to use it as is. I like it. I wish there was something else like it. I have searched and tried many other programs. With the exception of Moviestorm, which I also found great, there seems to be nothing out there unless you just want to make presentations. Moviestorm seems to have gone the same route as Muvizu. I wish both were still active. I tried Plotagon but nah... too many limitations and I see no trial for the desktop version.

Anyway, I have sent messages to support at Muvizu, whatever good that may do, but I'm hoping for some help here. This seems to be the only real active option for someone who stumbles upon Muvizu.

And, yes, I will probably buy it, even if doing so means having to purchase a temp debit card to avoid any potential problems. Whatever it takes to get the damn software to work so i can play and create stupid videos that no one probably wants to see. That's the fun in it. Any and all responses are appreciated. Help a brother out please!!!