BUG INSTALLATION Muvizu

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
sulliv

BUG INSTALLATION Muvizu

Post by sulliv »

Hi all users

I I'm sulliv. I am French. I've been using Muvizu for 5 years. I am happy to find a user site of Muvizu. I have a big problem. I formatted my computer and reinstalled Windows; I now try to re-install Muvizu, there is a bug at the end of the installation. Here is the error message: "Unable to load DLL 'Muvizu.dll' (Exception HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"
I tried on other computer to install Muvizu, I have the same error message. Does anyone have a solution please?

cwise

Re: BUG INSTALLATION Muvizu

Post by cwise »

Hello Sulliv,

Usually, the exception: 0x8007007E is C#. Have you updated .Net Framework on Windows?

Chris

Ikes

Post by Ikes »

Hi Sulliv,

I hope you saved your old mac-address and licence file, like metioned in this post: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3

Even if you manage to install muvizu, you might get a problem to activate it, because the server is offline.
Last edited by Ikes on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

You might want to try redownloading the Muvizu installer from here and installing with all the boxes at the end ticked (for .net, directx etc)
http://www.anizu.uk/downloads

However, you may not be able to activate Play+ because you probably didn't make a copy of the playplus.lic file before formatting your PC. You can't activate with your licence key because the servers are offline. If this is the case, then you may want to revert to the 2013 version (also on that downloads page)

sulliv

Post by sulliv »

I followed your advice. I tried with the 2015 version; I installed everything. Indeed the bug came from C ++. Thanks you very much everybody. What is a shame is that I no longer have my license :(

Doc
Site Admin

Post by Doc »

sulliv wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:23 pm
I followed your advice. I tried with the 2015 version; I installed everything. Indeed the bug came from C ++. Thanks you very much everybody. What is a shame is that I no longer have my license :(
You should be able to activate once the servers come back online but we've no idea when that could be.