Activate License MuvizuPlay+

Introduce yourself to our warm, welcoming & ever-growing community!
Ivent

Activate License MuvizuPlay+

Post by Ivent »

Hello everyone I would like to ask for a help to the whole community because I find a lack of respect a company that sells a product and then disappears, removes the site from the air, and does not respond to customer emails to support those who have recently acquired a license My hd gave badblocks and lost everything it was necessary to format it when I installed my license and tried to activate it gave error and discovered that muvizu disappeared and now I am unable to use a product that I have already paid, I am a teacher and I need muvizu very much because I make animations for To make animated classes to a children's choir and today I can not work anymore, so whoever please have the active license folder would like to send my enavi84@gmail.com email along with the mac address so that I can do the activation, or share Here in the forum for our community can activate their movizu please do not question me I'm desperate and wrong is a company abandoning its customers, wrong is I pay and not power Use the product, I feel aggrieved and I can not wait any more we need a solution, so anyone who has already activated please send the license folder and the activated mac of the machine so that we can use the activation tip here of the forum and finally make the movizu a program Free and maybe one day the developer will come back to life and reactivate new licenses and bring a program full of news, but until then the muvizu can not die tale with you ...